We all have countless reasons to complaint about our parents; in fact we have a kind of love-hate relationship with them because when it’s about Indian parents the way they taunt, present their point of view, they certainly have a different swag. A comparison I guess is deeply engraved in our genes and thus every kid compares their parents with everyone’s parents. Well, these illustrations depict how I feel my parents are actually different from others.
1. When I get sick:
2. When I purchase something for 800 and tell its worth 300
3. When I tell them I am purchasing Laptop:
4. When we plan surprise birthday party for our parents:
5. When I ask my parents to go for a college trip:
6. When I order Pizza online:
7. When I get angry and refuse to eat food:
However how much we hold things for them; they have been always special for us and if we actually try understanding the reasons behind what they say, what they do and how they do we will actually feel they were not wrong. The truth is there exists certainly a huge generation gap in a lot of things and thus exists a lot of differences but at the end of every discussion, they are our parents after all and we should understand them.
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.
Author- Neha Wadhwa
Design Credits-Nimisha Mittal