The glittering swearing-in ceremony of Modi 2.0 government will take place today at the presidential palace Rashtrapati Bhavan from 7 PM. The oath-taking ceremony will be attended by world leaders, celebrities and politicians.
Who are special guests of 8000 people who will be attending the ceremony?
• The government invited leaders of BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation), which includes countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Thailand. All the leaders have confirmed their presence and will be part of the ceremony.
• Apart from these countries Mauritius Prime Minister Pravind Kumar Jugnauth and Kyrgyzstan President Sooronbay Jeenbekov have also confirmed their participation at the event.
• IMF Managing Director and Chairman Christine Lagarde will also witness the oath-taking ceremony of Modi government.
• The families of BJP worker who allegedly lost their lives in political violence in West Bengal in the last one year will also be attending as the ceremony.
• Celebrities who are invited for the ceremony
Mukesh Ambani, Gautam Adani and Ratan Tata, Ajay Piramal, John Chambers and Bill Gates
P T Usha, Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble, Javagal Srinath, Harbhajan Singh, Saina Nehwal, Pulella Gopichand and gymnast Dipa Karmakar.
Rajnikanth , Kamal Haasan, Kangana Ranaut, Shah Rukh Khan, Sanjay Bhansali and Karan Johar.
Apart from them, the political leaders of all the states have been invited for the ceremony which will begin shortly.
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.